Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT Empty
PostSubject: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 01:41

Here is a list of item I feel would be good for the group.

Good for:

Ajax:-
ACROBAT BOOTS, Body Slot: Feet, Activation: — and swift (command), Weight: 1 lb.
Multiple brass buckles run from the ankle to the top of the calf on these fi nely crafted, black leather boots.
A pair of acrobat boots grants you a +2 competence bonus on Tumble checks.
This is a continuous effect and requires no activation.
In addition, these boots have 3 charges, which are renewed each day at dawn.
Spending 1 or more charges grants you an enhancement bonus to your speed
for 1 round.
1 charge: +10-foot enhancement bonus.
2 charges: +15-foot enhancement bonus.
3 charges: +20-foot enhancement bonus.
Market Price 900gp ANVIL PRICE 400gp

BRUTE GAUNTLETS, Body Slot: Hands, Activation: Swift (command)
This pair of heavy black leather gauntlets is set with metal studs. Brute gauntlets allow you to temporarily
increase your physical might. These gauntlets have 3 charges, which are renewed each day at dawn. Spending 1 or more charges grants you a morale bonus on Strength checks, Strength-based skill checks, and melee weapon damage for 1 round.
1 charge: +2 morale bonus.
2 charges: +3 morale bonus.
3 charges: +4 morale bonus.
Market Price 500gp ANVIL PRICE 200gp

CLOAK OFPREDATORY VIGOR, Body Slot: Shoulders, Activation: Swift (mental)
This leopardskin cloak appears comfortable, yet protective. A cloak of predatory vigor helps you channel
the power of your combat frenzy into rejuvenating energy. While in a rage or frenzy, you can activate this cloak to heal damage to yourself equal to your Hit Dice. Only 6 HP at the moment but gets better with each level!
This effect functions two times per day.
Market Price 1400gp ANVIL PRICE 600gp

Katerina:-

Kapek:-
BRACERS OF QUICK STRIKE, Body Slot: Arms, Activation: Swift (command)
Each of these mithral bracers bears an imageof a needle-sharp dagger. When you activate bracers of quick strike,
you can make one extra attack with any weapon you are holding if you already made a full attack on this turn. This attack is made at your full base attack bonus, plus any modifiers appropriate to the situation.
This effect is not cumulative with any other effect that grants you an extra attack when making a full attack, such as
the Rapid Shot feat, a speed weapon, or the haste spell.
Bracers of quick strike function once per day.
You must wear bracers of quick strike for 24 hours before you can access their abilities. If you take them off, they become inactive until worn for an additional 24 hours.
Market Price 1400gp ANVIL PRICE 600gp
If you've spent that action point for extra attack and damage get it on another attack as well !

COLLAR OF HEALING, Body Slot: Throat, Activation: — and immediate
This lightweight animal collar is crafted from fine leather. This collar allows you to heal your trusted animal friend at a moment’s notice. A collar of healing functions only when worn by your animal companion, familiar, or special mount. MAYBE NEED TO CHECK WITH DAVE ABOUT THIS BIT !
While that creature wears the collar, you always know its exact hit point total. This is a continuous effect and
requires no activation.
In addition, you can activate the collar from any distance (as long as you are on the same plane) to cure the animal wearing it. This instantly heals the creature wearing the collar of 50 points of damage and removes the fatigued or exhausted condition (if the creature currently suffers from such). This ability functions once per day.
Market Price 5000gp ANVIL PRICE 2000gp

I figure this means if we go somewhere when you have to leave your dinosaur behind then you will know if it is hurt.

GAUNTLETS OF EXTENDED RANGE, Body Slot: Hands
Each of these well-made gauntlets is set with small purple crystals that rest across the tops of the knuckles.
Whenever you throw a weapon or other object, gauntlets of extended range give the weapon a telekinetic push, doubling its range increment.
Market Price 2000gp ANVIL PRICE 800gp
Nice double range boomarangs here we come!

Loric:-
AMULET OFTEAMWORK, Body Slot: Throat, Activation: — and swift (command)
This silver chain comes together in the form of a pair of linked hands. An amulet of teamwork allows you to work
more effectively as part of a team. When you successfully use the aid another action, the bonus granted to your ally
improves from +2 to +3. When you flank an enemy, you and any allies also flanking that creature gain a +2 bonus on damage rolls. These are continuous effects and require no activation.
In addition, you can activate the amulet to grant both you and
an adjacent ally a +5 competence bonus to AC for 1 round. You must be adjacent to an ally to activate
this power. This ability can be used once per day.
Market Price 1000gp ANVIL PRICE 450gp

BRAWLER’S GAUNTLETS, Body Slot: Hands, Activation: Swift (command)
The iron links and leather grips of these gauntlets are rough and worn from hard use. Wrestlers and priests of the brawler god Kord prize these gauntlets. When activated, for 1 round, they grant you a +2 bonus on grapple checks and damage rolls when making unarmed attacks. Brawler’s gauntlets function three times per day.
Market Price 1000gp ANVIL PRICE 450gp

ACROBAT BOOTS see Ajax!

General for the whole group:-

NB:- I'll try to update this from time to time so check back now and again.

Last edited by Openstheway on Fri 16 Apr 2010, 08:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 03:44

Nice, though I think the Bracers of Quick Strike would be better for Ajax as Kapek already has twice as many attcks as me ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT Icon_biggrin
Still I do like the items you've recommened for me as well
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 04:10

REP me for all my hard work !! :-)

Please
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 08:57

For Katerina she need some self-healing stuff that doesn't require her to make a Concentration check ( the Belt of Healing) and maybe a Defensive weapon or Dancing Shiled ( though obviously they will be very expensive)
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitimeFri 16 Apr 2010, 09:02

These are only ideas and as I haven't found an arm slot itme for you yet it could be good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT   ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ANVILS GUIDE TO MAGICAL EQUIPMENT
Page 1 of 1