Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to Live?

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet
Race: Elf (Khorvaire)
Classes: Healer 7

Where to Live? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 02 Dec 2009, 11:29

First topic message reminder :

Are there any suggestions on where we want to relocate to. I know the city pretty well and could perhaps help guide us to a place that may be suitable, if you caould all just give some guidelines as to neighbourhood, monthly rent (or perhaps buying), amenities that people need nearby, whether people are ok with living in an area with a higher racial populace...etc....etc....
Or if you have a place in mind perhaps we could take a look there.
I know it's not going to be important for a few weeks at least, due to our little sojourn we have planned, but it would be nice to come home to a plan of action.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat 05 Dec 2009, 04:11

From my point of view that sounds just perfect, we'll take it if all others are in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 00:47

Ok so we have put a 10% deposit down, Ajax has signed the documents required, all we have to do when we return is pay the rest of the money, sign the title deeds and move in.
Then obviously we will have to look for some nice carpets and curtains. Perhaps look for a nice complimentary shade of paint, or perhaps..... yes ....tapestries, they would be lovely......paintings....flowers.....cushions.......furniture..... (fades off into happy thoughts)
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 02:15

Captured weapons and banners from our fallen foes, perhaps the odd head mounted on the wall, our own banner displayed somewhere prominent.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun 06 Dec 2009, 02:22

A place that actually has a ROOF ! A fireplace for winter, maybe a cellar for storing of beer, somewhere to hang my ears
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 13:30

I was just thinking about this topic. To be sure, we will need to pay 1350 GP when we get back, that's 270 gold. Is that right ? I wouldn't want to blow the money we need for the house on a new sword by mistake
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 18:31

No the place still sounds perfect, I set 300gp a side when we first talked about it and I'm sure we can all get the kind of coinage from items collected from this great adventure.

OUT OF CHARACTER:- I'll like to either make a map of the building or have one made by our lovely GM so I/we can plan defences/wards ect.
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 21:18

The price of the property is 1100 gold. We have paid a 10% deposit (110 gold) therefore we now owe 990 gold, plus the annual manufacturing tax of 75 gold.
Total owed 1065 gold = 213 each.

(OOC - I'm happy for someone else to draw up plans for the building. I'll post a few sketches so that you can get the idea of the layout i had in mind. Not to say i dont trust you , but i'll design a house, i get the feeling you may design a fortress Wink)
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed 31 Mar 2010, 21:37

Then I have more than enough set a side of it, I will pay all of the extra for the workshop and trade costs.

[ooc:- put together a quick sketch then and I'll turn it into a plan/map. We want it to be a home that has some defences not a fortress so don't worry Where to Live? - Page 2 Icon_clown could you also include how it joins the road and other near by houses/homes/building please]
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu 01 Apr 2010, 01:27

Great ! I'll make sure not to blow all my cash

This will be the first time I've had a an actual house of my own. I'm really looking forward to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to Live?   Where to Live? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to Live?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: In-Character :: The Slaughterman's Delight-
Jump to: