Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes Empty
PostSubject: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 02:04

Sul, 8th Therendor

Street-Kind Heroes

Red Blade Gang Brought to Justice

The annual Street-Kind Charity Ball was held last night with dignitaries and nobility travelling from across Sharn to Crystal Springs, the beautiful home of Lady Corven Sahlmer in the Mithral Towers district of the Upper Central Plateau. As the skycoaches flew in the crowds gathered to see the rich and sequestered draped in all their finery, hoping to catch a glimpse of their heroes.
Guests included folk from all walks of life, from the most the distingushed nobility to the most humble of street-folk. Actors, musicians, politicians and socialites rubbed shoulders with traders, blacksmiths, cogs-workers and the homeless in this wonderful event that reminds us that we are part of this great city and that we should help each other as bet as we can.

It has, however, come to the attention of this reporter that all did not run smoothly at the function. Apparently as the party was in full swing there was an attempted robbery, one of the guests had their hippogriff stolen.
As the thieves returned for a second time, reportedly for another hippogriff, they butchered the guards posted there and would have got away with the prized mount were it not for a group of unknown individuals who had the courage to stand up to the gang.

The Red Blades have been fugitives from the law for some time now and their leader, Drem Lamor, was described by Yric Oureson of the City Watch as "a criminal master-mind in the making". After a series of bloody heists the gang got their name as a force to be reckoned with and with reputed ties to some of Sharn's largest criminal syndicates the have-a-go heroes who stood up to villainy and unlawful behaviour had best watch their backs for fear of revenge.
All five members were killed in the altercation.

The Sharn Inquisitive says:
Let the heroes who brought down such a vile group of villains be decorated and recognised by the city.
There are too many good folk suffering at the hands of criminals.

With an estimated 80,000 gold pieces raised for the charity it was hailed as a huge success.

Last edited by Infinity on Tue 01 Dec 2009, 12:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 02:42

On the one hand, ahh glory and fame.

On the other
Quote :
with reputed ties to some of Sharn's largest criminal syndicates the
have-a-go heroes who stood up to villainy and unlawful behaviour had
best watch their backs for fear of revenge.

Oops
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 02:57

A "group of unknown individuals" are in trouble. Relax.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 03:22

I think you forget that Lord Loud Mouth yelled loud enough for the entire party to hear that Anvil and Kapek were in the stables. Pretty easy to figure out
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 10:57

Quote :
Let the heroes who brought down such a vile group of villains be decorated and recognised by the city.

As we're going to be recognized by the bad guys anyway I say we contact the Sharn Inquisitive and see if we can't get something out of this. At the least it will impress the chicks
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet
Race: Elf (Khorvaire)
Classes: Healer 7

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 22:55

Well i'd rather not be recognised at all.
Popularity breeds jealousy and i don't think it will be just the criminal element we will attract. Every hero 'wannabe' will have a go every time we enter a tavern, it's likely that gang members will attack us in the streets just to prove their worth.
Not forgeting that there is every possibility that the groups criminal friends may well have put a price on our heads, and if that is the case then i want as few people knowing who we are as possible. If they don't know us they can't reach us - surely.
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeMon 30 Nov 2009, 23:24

I agree being too well known without the power the defend ourselves is a dangerous business. Maybe once we have dealt with the Blood of Vol or whomever kidnapped us in the first place, then maybe we can all relax a little more and enjoy some fame if that is what you wish for Ajax.
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 03:42

The wise hunter strikes and fades away with his prey, he does not wait for the herd to turn on him.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitimeTue 01 Dec 2009, 03:56

Wimps, spoiling my fun.... ( fades off into disgruntled grumblings)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes   Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sul, 8th Therendor - Street-Kind Heroes
Page 1 of 1