Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katerina's Story

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet
Race: Elf (Khorvaire)
Classes: Healer 7

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 21:42

My name is Katerina Penchurst.
I was was born in the Shae Lias district of the City of Towers.
Both my parents died in the Last War whilst on active duty in the Brelish army, both were healers.
I soon realised that my family home and everything in it were the only source of income i had, and so piece by piece i had to sell everything.
I was still a young girl when i had no choice but to sell the house and move out onto the city streets.
As my skills developed i started making money as a healer but House Jorasco frowns on such unsanctioned activities, and i was hounded by them daily until i was forced into the lower wards where the coin does not flow as freely and there are fewer safe havens.
Eventually, for reasons i do not know, i was drawn into the gaze of the Amber Eye. At first they were good to me, but as time passed it became clear that they simply required my healing magics, although some of the other activities i was expected to do are not anything to be proud of.
When i was told that i could have my freedom, all debts paid i jumped at the chance. And that is why i was on the cart that night, taking a shipment through the stores, i am sure i was expected to die but thanks to my new found friends i am still here.
Thank you all.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 05:41

The healing's great and all but when do you learn to cast Fireballs ?
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 06:26

Fireball is not a spell i will ever be able to learn unless i train as a wizard my dear furry friend.
However, my healing capabilities have now increased and i have the ability to cast lesser restoration so should you have the juices sucked from your flesh again, then i will be able to help a little.

Also the gods have granted me the ability to cure someone of paralysis, unfortunately this gift is granted but once a day.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 12:25

Quote :
so should you have the juices sucked from your flesh again
That just sounds filthy when you say it Katerina's Story Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeThu 26 Nov 2009, 22:33

There is no need to be crude. I am truly shocked!!!
This is exactly the reason that i'm moving into my own place, hmhmf frg brl

[fades off into disgruntled grumbling]
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 04:35

I have grave worries about you sleeping somewhere I can not be a guardian to you *Sigh*. I will clear out a whole upper room for you and ensure you are safe. I would feel much happier knowing you are close. That goes for all of you, if all of you wish move space to have your own room then maybe we could all move to somewhere larger and share that home together.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 04:46

Not a bad idea considering we don't know if the Blood of Vol may come back for us. I'm okay with it
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 07:37

Well.... I would prefer to be with friends. This city can be a particularly unfriendly place.
If it would be possible to acquire somewhere large enough for all of us then that would be wonderful. No offense Anvil, your home is a fine workshop, but the fumes from the cogs and the constant hum of industry never fades. I long for a real bed with soft pillows and a perfumed quilt, windows to see the sunrise and fresh air.... ah.... fresh air, and perhaps potted plants, colourful curtains, landscape paintings.......
[drifts off into girly decor ideas]
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 07:49

I'm more than happy to move somewhere else, my home has always been the cogs but as long the new home we pick has space for my anvil and alchemy lab then being with my companions and friends is more important to me than the workshop. I will look for somewhere else for us and contact house Cannith about the workshop.

I will happly help you decorate a room that you would find fitting dear Katerina.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:10

Long as I can have a room that I can 'mark' as my territory I'm happy
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitimeFri 27 Nov 2009, 10:42

For me, any home is temporary. I like to see the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katerina's Story Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katerina's Story   Katerina's Story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katerina's Story
Page 1 of 1