Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lord Loud-Mouth

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Lord Loud-Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Lord Loud-Mouth   Lord Loud-Mouth I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 00:54

What the hell was up with Lord Kalesh ?
Was he always a lizardfolk spy ? Did they change him into one ? Was he killed and replaced by a lizardman disguised as him ?

Also why did he keep his human disguise while at the lizardfolk camp >

And most importantly: Is there any way we can amke some money of what we know about him ?
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

Lord Loud-Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Loud-Mouth   Lord Loud-Mouth I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 02:42

It was Lord Kalesh's family who brought the Claw back from Q'Barra, so I suspect that Lord Kalesh has been impersonated by a lizardman for the sole purpose of retrieving the Claw.

Looking back at the account of his death in the Sharn Inquisitive, I noticed another story. Skyreach tower plagued by vermin. The Crawler Below perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

Lord Loud-Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Loud-Mouth   Lord Loud-Mouth I_icon_minitimeMon 19 Jul 2010, 03:19

Could be

Re-reading the Sharn it seems to me the Lizards skinned Kalesh and then put his skin on (yuck)

And then emptied his bank. Seems a lot of trouble for a little fraud ( particularly as he was still wearing it weeks later).

Maybe his family will reward us for avenging his death ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lord Loud-Mouth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lord Loud-Mouth   Lord Loud-Mouth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lord Loud-Mouth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: In-Character :: The Slaughterman's Delight-
Jump to: