Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet
Race: Omnipotent Being
Classes: God

Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga Empty
PostSubject: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 01:31

After a vigil of several days you see Yulunga slowly ascending the exterior stair to the tree at the top of the tower, some 75 feet over the ruins of Fallen. After a few moments of studying the tree and most likely retrieving the note from the leg of the tiny bird, she looks to the towers far above scouring the city above for a sign of your presence.

Kapek directs Hurricane down from the lofty heights of Kenton into the shadowy world that is Fallen, coming to perch on the edge of the broken tower. You quickly leap off as the glidewing takes to the air once more with a few powerful beats of its huge leathery wings.

With a sorrowful smile Yulunga looks into your eyes, "It appears that you are doing well for yourself Ajax. The world above suits you. Why do you wish to speak with me? This place holds only danger for you."
Back to top Go down
http://point-of-infinity.blogspot.com
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 01:47

" When last we meet you kindly said you would try to work for my re-admittance to the tribe. I am to guess you have had little sucess "
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 01:53

Sorrow spreads across her face.
"Things are not good in the shadows. The other tribes know we are weakened and we spend each day hiding and each night running. Carvos curses you in his prayers each morning along with the wish that his beloved Frenya rests peacefully. Each day he further plots his vengeance. There has been recent talk of our leaving Fallen to find better lives above, but this is all we know and many are reluctant to leave this place we call 'home'."

"I hoped your arrival here was to fill us with the confidence that there are answers to our predicament...."
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 02:45

" Perhaps it is.
I feared that this would happen. That weakened as we were the other tribes would come for our territory.
So I say let them have it !
The Fallen is a desolate patch of rubble. The world outside is greater and more wonderful than we could dream of. The city is rich and full of life and I have heard tales of the Eldreen reaches were our kind live, where a man can walk from tree to tree and not touch ground for weeks. Think of such abundance of beauty not this ( points to scraggly tree) one stunted remnant.
Let us leave the Fallen and not look back. "

Perhaps now you are figuring why Ajax wanted to take to Trom
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 03:35

"That is a most interesting proposition. But how would we survive the journey, nevermind the trials of a life so unfamiliar?"
"Forgive my negativity, it.... well..... it's just more than i could hope to imagine." You watch as her face flushes with mixed emotions of sadness and hope.

"Please Ajax don't toy with me, this could never be more than a dream..."

"If you can help us, I will speak with the others. I know that Carvos will never leave but the rest are lacking hope. They haven't really had time to mourn the fallen since that fateful night."
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 04:30

Quote :
Please Ajax don't toy with me, this could never be
more than a dream..."

"If you can help us, I will speak with the
others. I know that Carvos will never leave but the rest are lacking
hope. They haven't really had time to mourn the fallen since that
fateful night."Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga Empty

" I'm not saying it will be easy, there will be hard work and sacrifice but I have friends and contacts who perhaps can help."
Back to top Go down
Infinity
Deity
Infinity

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitimeThu 20 May 2010, 04:43

"I will speak with the others when i get chance. Meet me here as the sun sets on the 3rd [Dravago], I will have an answer."

You see a rat rapidly scurry up Yulunga's leg, her clothing ripples momentarily as it finds its way to her shoulder. Once there it sniffs at her ear, "You have to go, NOW", she whispers loudly, "I have been followed, it is one of my...our tribe."

Without a backward glance she heads down the exterior stair of the broken tower. The sun moves across the sky leaving you and the struggling tree to the shadows once more.

In a moment Kapek circles down to the tower, Hurricane clumsily landing on the small platform.
He informs you that there are many figures moving below, coming from the south, Blood-drinker territory.
As you mount the glidewing you see a lone figure heading from the north, Yulunga quickly heads for this figure and the pair head back north with speed, leaping from shadow to shadow.

You gradually ascend through the strata of the city until you once more feel the warm sun on your skin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga   Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ajax's Meeting with Yulunga
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: In-Character :: The Slaughterman's Delight-
Jump to: