Point of Infinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Next ?

Go down 
+2
Openstheway
Ajax the astounding
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Race: Shifter
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeWed 05 May 2010, 05:39

I am perhaps being a little over-optimistic here ( especially considering what Dave has named the next session What Next ? Icon_biggrin ) but what next ?

When we return to Sharn do we want down-time ? And after that what do we do ? More adventuring work or do we want to go gunning for the Blood of Vol ?

Personally speaking I fancy at least a couple of weeks relaxation in Sharn as well as a chance to blow some money at the Gaze I want to arrange to speak with Yulunga and there are two poor distraught souls who I feel I should help.

After that I vote its time to make the Blood of Vol pay
Back to top Go down
Openstheway
Adept

Character sheet
Race: Warforged
Classes: Artificer 6/ Fighter (Bodyguard)2

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 02:34

Well Ajax I would agree that returning to Sharn would be a welcome break. I am in need of time to craft and study. I can not continue to improve my skills without some time spent studying under the guidance of other Warforged or House Cannith, my forged pattern has predestined some things about my life path and I am ment to be a Spellcarved Soldier, the runic slots are already apart of my form and I need to study to work towards that goal.

After that I do not mind which route we take, continuing to do jobs in order to get membership within the Deaths gate guild I felt was our first goal?
Back to top Go down
Chris
Novitiate
Chris

Character sheet
Race: Not telling ;)
Classes: Monk 4/Rogue 1/Drunken Master 2/Five Animals Fist Fighter 2

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 21:50

Well I would like to have some gloves made, so we may need to have something of an enforced rest, as I understand that sort of thing takes time. It seems likely that we will get the best prices for our loot in Sharm as well.

I also need to catch up with the Drunken Masters, to see if I can prove myself worthy of that title as yet. Of course, there's nothing wrong with a little more practice on the way, right?

On that note, most of you lot know more about geography than I do, is there anything worth exploring on the way back to Sharm?

I think we should continue to obtain sponsors to join the guild, I mean, we've worked pretty hard to gain sponsors so far eh? Altho if we are beginning to get a reputation, some of the other members may have heard of us, and vouch for us on that basis? So gaining more sponsors may actually become easier, rather than more difficult!

An alternative might be to see if we can hire some sort of magic using type from the guild, and after a few adventures with us, they would surely vouch for us having seen our expertise eh?
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet
Classes: Scout 1/Barbarian 1/ Ranger 3/ War Shaper 4/ Were Touched Master 5/Primeval 4/Shifter Paragon 1

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeFri 07 May 2010, 23:03

Quote :
An alternative might be to see if we can hire some sort of magic using
type from the guild, and after a few adventures with us, they would
surely vouch for us having seen our expertise eh?

I'd forgotten about your suggestion to hire somebody else. On the one hand we seem to be doing ok as it is and I'm not keen to split the loot another way but then again magical firepower is always nice. I'm undecided erring slightly against the idea

( Also OOC its going ot cut into XP and give Dave another NPC to play)
Back to top Go down
Martell d'Cannith
Commoner
Martell d'Cannith

Character sheet
Race: Human
Classes:

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 02:07

Perhaps i should remind you that your current group were told not to mention anything about the child or work relating to it.
Although Katerina is not indebted to House Cannith as you are, she is still within the circle of trust. Introducing a new member into that circle is a risky proposition, they would have to be excluded or lied to with regards to a major part of your motivations as a group. This could cause problems in the future, depending on how things progress.

[OOC - This is not Martell actually speaking, it is a piece of insight from his point of view]
Back to top Go down
Katerina
Deity
Katerina

Character sheet
Race: Elf (Khorvaire)
Classes: Healer 7

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 02:15

More casting potential would be handy but i don't see it as essential.

As for things to do, we need to finalise the deal with the Oakbridge property. We need to decorate and make it into a home.
There are numerous things that need to be sold and there are many mundane and day-to-day things thay need to be done as part of living in the city. There are things that we need to research and study and things to trade.
Most of all, however, i need some time to relax. This last month and more has been a drain on me, both physically and mentally. I need to let things stand still for a while.
And i'm sure that there will be more than enough other things to do, this is Sharn after all.
Back to top Go down
Madaxe McBrutal
Adept
Madaxe McBrutal

Character sheet
Race: Talenta Halfling
Classes: Ranger 4 Fighter 4 Halfling Outrider 5 Heir of Siberys 3

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 02:45

We need to find whoever was responsible for ripping us away from our duty, to protect Gullsnest from that chain abomination, and beat them into a quivering bloody mess.
Back to top Go down
Ajax the astounding
Journeyman
Ajax the astounding

Character sheet

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 08:53

I'm definitely up for that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What Next ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Next ?   What Next ? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Next ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Point of Infinity :: In-Character :: Plot-
Jump to: